Ciar Whelan
 Posted: Mar 4 2015, 09:10 PM
N/A
Viper is currently Offline
N/A
N/A
Pro
Group Icon

The unused classroom in the dungeons had once been the place to hone the magic of eager young minds. That was before the tensions had risen even further between the creatures and the rest of the magical world. With Durmstrang pretty much closed to creatures the school's population had gotten smaller and as such there were some classrooms that fell into disuse. This was one of those classrooms. At least it had been before it was found by the current Head of Hrabrost.

Ciar hated to see a place of learning turn into nothing more than a dust collector. It just didn't sit right with her. Hence she had turned the room into a gym, a place to hone the body more than hone the mind. At least the room was being used in some way though and she had left it unlocked for the students to use as well. The room was equipped with monitoring charms as well as every safety charm that the Irish woman could think of, all so that her students could use the equipment without worry of being sent to the infirmary.

The room was currently in use by the very person that had created it. The Whelan Head dangled thirty feet above the floor, hands firmly encased in a pair of gold hand wraps clinging to a set of rings. A soft sheen of sweat covered her body causing the emerald tank top to adhere to her chest and back. A pair of yellow and black shorts hung from her toned waist down to her knees, swaying with the movement created as the woman wearing them raised and lowered herself on the rings. Muscles flexed and relaxed, the taut skin exposing exactly how fit she was. A hidden strength usually hidden by tailored robes designed to show her figure but little else.

"And the cat's in the cradle with the silver spoon. Little boy blue and the man in the moon. When you coming home dad, I don't know when, but we'll get together then. You know we'll get together then." Ciar's voice rang out through the empty room singing along with the speaker on the table.
PM
^
Bendy
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 04:30 PM
Human
N/A
T. E. A. is currently Offline
6th Year Slushatel
N/A
Pro
Group Icon

Benita

Bendy was enjoying a break between classes, exploring the Durmstrang Dungeons, when she heard the faint sound of music coming from one of the rooms lining the hall she walked. Curious, she headed towards the sound. As it got louder, she was able to make out a few of the words.

"-we'll get together then-"

Not sure who or what was inside, the Slushatel let her wand slide out of its sleeve pocket and into her hand. She gripped it loosely and then nudged the door open. Glancing inside, Bendy was surprised to see a woman she recognized as the Hrabrost Head of House. What looked to be an abandoned classroom had been skillfully reimagined into a gym of sorts. Bendy looked longingly at the equipment.

"Uh, excuse me?" Bendy said, coughing.

PMEmail
^
Ciar Whelan
 Posted: Apr 3 2015, 09:37 PM
N/A
Viper is currently Offline
N/A
N/A
Pro
Group Icon

The monitoring charm placed on the door alerted Ciar that someone had entered the room, though it was unable to tell her exactly whom it was. The cough and the voice that followed echoed through her mind. Ah, so that's who it was. The seventh year Slushatel that had peaked Ciar's interest during the past while. What the woman found so interesting in the girl was anyone's guess but it had happened. Gradually at first but as the girl, young woman, Ciar reminded herself, had progressed so the interest had increased.

She didn't immediately acknowledge that she had heard the student enter the room choosing instead to finish her set of pullups. In her head she finished counting off the remaining ten bringing her set to her typical hundred. Releasing one of the rings the Hrabrost Head pivoted on one arm until she was facing the newcomer. Dangling from the ring she looked rather like a monkey with her long arms that made her 5'4 frame seem taller than it actually was. "Ms. Utkin," she greeted, a welcoming smile on her face. "A pleasure to see you again. I don't believe I've ever seen you make use of our new gymnasium yet. Completely safe for both students and staff. I do believe this is the second best thing I've contributed to the school. It can't beat out the swimming pool on the main floor I designed in my seventh year, of course, but it most certainly comes close."

Her smile never faltered as the Irish woman gave a little spin, seamlessly switching hands as she spun. "It's quite fun. You can program whatever music you want into the sound system, I dare say I've hogged it for long enough. Care to join me for a workout?"
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPGD Topsites RPG-D the Greater Good
skinned by lauz of shine and candyland couture.