It is currently November 2062.

School is Open

Hover over banner for latest news and more

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Learning (Stark and Jules) PG-13
Stark Ryx
 Posted: Aug 12 2015, 12:39 PM
Vampire
King of Move Along
Karma is currently Offline
Professional Slacker
Who Even Knows
Pro
Group Icon

Stark
"That's for muggles, though." Stark said, blinking a little dazedly as he surveyed the crowd. "It's a bit harder to kill us, and besides, Bite Me has a place for us to spend the daylight if we haven't got Lapis, or just are a bit too drunk to handle walking alone, cause- cause- political climate and all." The vampire gave a vapid looking grin, feeling the blood rush through his veins at a volume that he hadn't had since humanity. "But, yeah. My roomie, she- she- she'll come get me, cause we're best friends."

He didn't mention that Sansa was his only friend, or that sometimes the apartment was filled with tension. They were friends first, however, whatever else always came second.

Stark tilted his head to the side, leveling her with a look even as he listened. He supposed it made sense that she was telling him this, if she had had more blood than he'd thought she did. Otherwise, he wasn't sure why she would tell him such a personal story. They were practically strangers, after all. He wasn't going to tell her about his past just because of some warm and fuzzies due to blood capacity.

"Sad." He commented. "You should talk it out. Probably would... help..." Stark's eye was caught by a flash of red hair, but it turned out to just be the lights and a particularly light blonde.

His gaze returned to Juliet, and then he was grinning, unabashedly enthused, even as he wrinkled his nose. "Don't worry. The Claimed ones smell funny. Tickles your nose in ways I don't liiiiike." And just like that he was off into the crowd, chasing that blonde with a smile.

Ryx

PMEmail
^
Juliet Boudreaux
 Posted: Aug 13 2015, 03:32 AM
I Will Protect Everyone
Sam is currently Offline
Head of Gryffindor/DADA Professor
Single
Pro
Group Icon

Juliet

Boudreaux
Jules giggled a bit. " Political climate huh?" She asked as she sipped her blood drink again. She raised an eye brow and a teasing glint was in her eyes. " Ah. So, your roomie is a girl, and you're a guy, do you like her?" She teased and made sure he would know what she meant by 'like'. " Its nice to have friends though, i have none except my middle sister whom I rarely speak with and don't see at all anymore." She sighed and shook her head, she wished she could see Izzy again but she was too busy keeping Lia from killing her.

Jules looked at Stark as he tilted his head. " Why're you tilting your head?" She asked him almost innocently, she had a bit more blood than Stark did, not much but enough for her to start talking about things she never usually did. But than again, maybe she just wanted to talk to someone about it? Otherwise why would she talk about her sister wanting her dead? The more she thought about it the more she came to the conclusion she just wanted to talk to someone about it.

" Talking to Lia is like talking to a brick wall, we tried to talk, but..." She trailed off. " It never works out." She added softly and with a shrug, she and Lia just no longer got along after what had happened in the cave. " I'm going to buy me some Lapis in a couple weeks, would you like for me to get you some too?" She asked him curiously. She giggled and shook her head at him, she watched him go after a blonde haired woman and just smiled at him. He seemed like a completely different person now than when she had first met him.

Jules felt someones hand on her shoulder and she turned to see a handsome young man with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. He smiled seductively at her and she turned to look at him. " I can't believe your boyfriend would leave his gorgeous girlfriend here alone while he chases after some other much less attractive girl." He said with a tsk and shake of his head. Jules shook her head at him. " Oh no, he's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend." She corrected him and his smile widened. " Lucky me. I'm Drew, you look like you could use some company." He said as he sat himself down on the stool next to her.

" Umm...okay." Jules said. " I'm Jules." She introduced herself politely as she sipped her blood drink. She looked and saw Stark with that blonde haired lady and she turned back to Drew. " I see you're drinking the watered down stuff, why don't you try some stronger much better stuff?" He asked with a smirk, she blinked. " Umm... No thanks I really-." She tried to refuse but he grabbed her hand. " Nah trust me you'll like it c'mon." He than took her gently away from the bar and into the back part where there were some rooms. She followed him reluctantly and watched to see if she could see Stark and make sure he didn't drink too much if he fed on the woman. But they were in a small private room and she blinked a bit, if she wasn't so drunk she might would have been nervous about this.

Drew than walked over to her and tilted his neck a bit. " Feed." He ordered, she shook her head but he sent her a look saying she would drink whether she wanted to or not, she than bit into his neck and began to drink, she gasped when she felt a bite in her neck, so Drew was a vampire too? Huh. She didn't think much of it and drank from him, when she started getting light headed from the loss of blood and from the endorphins. She pulled away from him as he did with her and he smirked.

" If you ever wanna get rid of pretty boy, come find me. Laters babe." He said before walking out of the room she leaned her head against the wall and sighed. She walked out of the room and staggered a bit before getting to the bar and sitting in her previous spot at the bar and began looking for Stark again.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Stark Ryx
 Posted: Aug 27 2015, 08:01 AM
Vampire
King of Move Along
Karma is currently Offline
Professional Slacker
Who Even Knows
Pro
Group Icon

Stark
Stark paused at her words, narrowing his eyes. He was a boy and she was a girl, did he like her? Really? "Your heteronormativity is exhausting." He commented, rolling his eyes. All guys and girls weren't attracted to each other, first of all, secondly, even if they were - and they lived in a world of crazy amazing pansexuals and bisexuals - two of the opposite gender didn't automatically mean that they were going to fall in love. The entire idea around that was beat over all of their heads and it was, just as Stark said, exhausting.

"Because you don't make any sense." He said, tilting his head to the other side. This would be about the time that the blonde caught his eye again and he said his piece and left. It was only about ten minutes before he was finished with her, his mouth full of the taste of life and his mind fuzzy enough that he forgot to be embarrassed about his state of mind and the way she smiled at him.

He almost forgot her hair was the wrong color.

Moving away from her with a wide, dopey smile, Stark made his way around the bar, following his nose back to Juliet. There was something wrong with her face, perhaps the way she was holding it, all off-put and all. In any case, it made his eyebrows furrow and his head tilt ever so slightly in question. "You alright?" He asked, giving a small smile. "Need me to- to- beat someone up or- whatever it is friends do?"

Ryx

PMEmail
^
Juliet Boudreaux
 Posted: Aug 31 2015, 09:58 PM
I Will Protect Everyone
Sam is currently Offline
Head of Gryffindor/DADA Professor
Single
Pro
Group Icon

Juliet

Boudreaux
Jules giggled a bit. " Sorry, i was just teasing. I don't discriminate." She said holding up her hands in surrender, she had quite a bit of friends that were bisexual, transgender, gay, lesbian. So it wasn't that she was assuming Stark was straight or that he was attracted to his roommate, it was just Jules teasing him about it. She sipped on her blood wine again.

Jules frowned a bit. " How do I not make any sense?" She asked as she tilted her head also. " I'll have you know...I make complete and 100% sense." She said a little slower than how she would have normally said it, she was drunk though. She watched him walk away after he said his piece and that was when Drew had come to speak with her. She had to admit he was very good looking and that he was just her type, but, she already could tell that he was just wanting to get some action and nothing else. So, she had decided she would just brush him off on his offer.

Jules hadn't realized she had a funny look on her face, she turned at the sound of Starks voice. " Hmm?" She asked as she pursued her lips accidentally. " Oh yeah I'm fine...I think anyway." She shrugged a bit, she smiled and shook her head. " Nah, just some loser wanting a one night stand. Don't worry about it, I'm used to it. Thanks for the offer though." She said softly and very politely. " So, how'd things go with blondie?" She asked with a teasing grin.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPGD Topsites RPG-D the Greater Good
skinned by lauz of shine and candyland couture.