It is currently November 2062.

School is Open

Hover over banner for latest news and more

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

New Perspective
Oliver Darling
 Posted: May 12 2015, 03:16 PM
Time May Change Me
JJeh is currently Offline
Hogwarts Professor
Single
Pro
Group Icon

Oliver Darling
He thought that it had only been fair to toss Conner a bone. After all the other man had given him such a gift with allowing him to call him Conrad, that the least Oliver could do was toss him the name his boyfriend wanted to whine anyway. Besides, it didn't hurt that Oliver rather loved the way that his name sounded rolling off of Conner's tongue in that desperate sort of way. It was nice to be wanted so much that the other man couldn't even control the sound of his voice.

A slow, and careful sort of smirk came over his face at the hands that had found their way into his belt loops, the light, useless tug only causing his expression to widen. It had likely been part of the plan, but it still caused a faint rumble of amusement in his chest when he realized that that action would hardly have budged an average human, let alone himself. Still, he was in a generous mood, and seeing as Conner's tug was indicating a hesitant sort of desire, he figured that there was no harm in letting his one foot slide forward so that their hips were brushing, not quite enough to fulfill any desires, but enough to be aware that they were both there anyway.

Taking in one steady, languid breath, Oliver moved his free hand so that he could brush his hand across the other man's cheek, touch light before he was drawing their faces close, nuzzling their noises together and leaving their lips at an angle so that they would brush together when he spoke, which, while flicking his gaze upwards to meet Conner's he finally did, "Now you say, the drink was too flirty... but I say if I stick my tongue in your mouth I'll taste something different... Should we test this theory?"

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Conner Bennett
 Posted: May 12 2015, 04:05 PM
take a bite of my heart tonight
Karma is currently Offline
Herbology Professor
Ollie Only Diet
Neutral
Group Icon

Conrad

Darling

His eyes had adjusted enough for him to make out the planes of Oliver's face, even if he couldn't really. It was all a bit fuzzy in his mind, but that could be the lack of blood there. It was all in his face, and other, much more interested parts of him that were insisting that he drop the act and just...

A soft groan slipped from his throat as their hips brushed, knowing full well that it only happened because Ollie had allowed it. It sent something sharp and hot through his stomach, something that made him want to press his hips more firmly against the vampire's, even though he wasn't sure Ollie would let him, just yet.

His lungs were suddenly too full of air as his head was tilted back, and Ollie was sudden so close that his brain was having trouble thinking of anything else.

He was going to melt into a puddle of Conner flavored pudding, he was so sure that that was going to be his response to Ollie's words that he almost didn't respond. When that didn't happen, he gave a very soft sound of complaint. "Well, I-I guess you'll just have to- to- to find out."

PMEmail
^
Oliver Darling
 Posted: May 12 2015, 04:59 PM
Time May Change Me
Hogwarts Professor
Single
Pro
Group Icon

Oliver Darling
A slow grin, sharklike one might even say, spread across his face at Conner's response and although he had ever intention of doing just as he was told, the man couldn't help but take a few moments longer before doing it. He let his gaze flicker from the man's eyes to his lips and back again, before sliding ever so closer, pressing them together a little more firmly, just enough to get one of those irresistible moans.

"You know," he said softly, twisting his hips to create more friction as his lips brushed against Conner's with each slowly spoken word, "I think I like the way that you think, Conrad Darling."

For a moment there was a bright false in his eyes and an even bigger smirk, but before anyone could even do anything about that he was sucking Conner's lip into his mouth sure to lightly brush his teeth against the man's lower lip, before he put more attention into the action of his tongue, and the firm friction that he was now putting between their lips. If Conner was not an insensible moaning mess when he was done with this well..

Well Oliver supposed he was just going to have to keep doing it until he was.

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Conner Bennett
 Posted: May 12 2015, 07:15 PM
Herbology Professor
Ollie Only Diet
Neutral
Group Icon

Conrad

Darling

An insensible moaning mess, Conner was.

He had tried to maintain control, but he'd caught sight of that grin, and it had been a quick downward slope from there. When Ollie pressed their bodies together, the herbologist moaned obediently, not that he could help it. His body arched into it, trying his best to rub any sort of friction he could from between the two of them.

His breath was coming quickly, his lips parted as he tried to grasp some air, body giving minute little trembles as he attempted to listen to Ollie's words. Only, the vampire's hips twisted, and he couldn't focus on much of anything anymore, except the fact that the two of them were clearly not close enough.

He did, however, hear that name.

Heat grew like he didn't know what, his body probably on its way to becoming bright, smoldering ash. His arms came to wrap around the vampire's neck, the man's only thought to press them closer, to gasp and try his best to-

"Ollie-"

His mouth opened beneath his boyfriend's assault, unable to resist the rumbling purr that rose from his chest as Ollie's teeth tugged on his bottom lip. Then, he was lost, a groaning, moaning, mess of a man who's tongue could only move against the other man's with reckless abandon. Each movement of Ollie's mouth against his sent a pleasing shiver through his body, his moans growing more breathless and loud with each passing moment.

The sound turned into a soft whimper as the vampire made to pull away, Conner senselessly trying to follow the motion, to continue.

An insensible moaning mess, was he.

PMEmail
^
Oliver Darling
 Posted: May 12 2015, 09:00 PM
Time May Change Me
Hogwarts Professor
Single
Pro
Group Icon

Oliver Darling
Conner had seemed to want to make a point with this game. It had seemed to Oliver that it had something to do with the fact that Oliver was the obvious choice for someone like Conner, or perhaps just for Conner himself. He wasn't sure if that was what he had gotten out of this situation, but he certainly confirmed one thing for himself, and maybe in an indirect way that was what Conner was trying to get at in the first place.

Oliver was certain, without a doubt, just how much he loved Conner, and how much the other man had to love him and how as strange as it might have seemed to other people, as strange as it seemed to himself sometimes, they just fit. And maybe, just maybe, that knowledge was going to keep him from doubting them quite as much. He was still going to wonder about their future - he was still going to wonder if Conner was going to feel as if he had gotten too old for him; he was still going to wonder if there aren't going to be days when Conner or maybe even himself just felt as if this would all be better if he was as normal as some other people, but he wasn't going to doubt that there was anything wrong with them.

Because they fit, and they were right, and well... honestly, he was just happy, and before Conner it had been a very long time before he was happy about anything.

He kept his body against the other man as he pulled back to allow Conner to breath, smirking as he did so.

"Hmmmm." Oliver breathed, his lips brushing, vibrating really, against Conner's; a pale comparison to the groping that had been occurring only moments before, "What was that? I'm not sure I quite heard you."

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Conner Bennett
 Posted: May 12 2015, 11:15 PM
Herbology Professor
Ollie Only Diet
Neutral
Group Icon

Conrad

Darling

He was having trouble breathing. Or rather, Ollie was making sure, as always, that he had opportunities to breathe, and Conner, as always, was having serious beefs with that. It was like he needed to breathe or something! Like oxygen was more important than Ollie! Well, humanity had gotten it wrong all these years, because it certainly was not. He wished that his body wold evolve fast enough that it would take his boyfriend's lips as a suitable life sustaining force. It would solve every problem the herbologist had, he was sure of it.

Another whine, and he was pressing his hips more firmly against Ollie's the pinkness in his face darkening ever so slightly even as he tried to arch further, tried in vain to get their lips together again. Each vibration of the vampire's lips translated into a soft tremble through Conner's body, and he seriously had no idea what he was thinking, except-

"Ollie-"

One of his hands got lost in the vampire's hair, his favorite place, and he tugged lightly. "I-i-i-" He loved him. He loved him so much.

"I want."

PMEmail
^
Oliver Darling
 Posted: May 13 2015, 01:01 PM
Time May Change Me
Hogwarts Professor
Single
Pro
Group Icon

Oliver Darling
It was easy, really, to pick the other man up, to keep their bodies pressed together as he slid along the wall, moving closer and closer to the door that he had noticed not far off from them, and well once they were there it was even easier to twist the knob and slip inside. The room, a mildly dingy one stall bathroom was only slightly better lit than the hallway. For Oliver, his eyes had been so well adjusted to the darkness that there wasn't much of a change in this location, though he supposed that it did give his own skin an extra sort of glow. It certainly made his expressions more clear, which Oliver supposed in the long run would be an advantage, though he was having fun letting Conner use his imagination.

In the grand scheme of things, this room wasn't all that different from the hallway. Should either of them be a little louder than a faint whisper and someone walked passed it would be just as clear what was happening as it would have been if Oliver had stayed where they were. He also knew that he was supposed to be in character, and this might have been a reaction that had been born of his own feelings, but there were some things that Oliver couldn't change no matter how in character he might have been. PDA still made him rather uncomfortable, and he felt like he needed the extra barrier that the door provided. It wasn't such a long shot, that there could really be a huge break.

Besides, he was far more interested in pulling Conner's shirt over his head, pressing his lips against the skin that was now free to him than worrying about whether or not it made a difference if he took Conner inside or outside of the bathroom.

Hands resting on the other man's hips he nibbled lightly at the hem of the unfitted jeans (He was sure Conner had, had complaints about those), and flicked his eyes upwards, that too innocent light dancing in them, as his palm pressed against him, thumb teasing through the layers of material, "You want.... what?"

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Conner Bennett
 Posted: May 13 2015, 02:11 PM
Herbology Professor
Ollie Only Diet
Neutral
Group Icon

Conrad

Darling

In all honesty, Conner had so little concern over where they were going and the fact that they changed locations that he didn't spare it a thought. Why think about them moving when he could be completely enraptured by the way their bodies moved against each other? What did he care where they were, as long as Ollie continued to tease him so expertly?

He was, of course, much happier when he could make out Ollie's expression, even if it was devastatingly compromising to be able to see those lips. He always wanted to have them against him, but sometimes Ollie smirked or grinned in such a way that made him just want to-

His arms lifted, allowing the shirt up over his head. He opened his mouth to say something, perhaps to quip about the state of the bathroom, perhaps to say something clever about something, but he was gone as soon as the vampire's mouth was on his skin. A sweet, soft sounding groan slipped from his lips as his head fell back, gently coming to rest against the wall. The air left him in a slow sigh, his hips pressing forward even as his mind remained blank.

Each nip was like a jolt of electricity through his system, and he was hard pressed to find enough breath under the circumstances.

"O-O-Oll..." He was suddenly biting down on his bottom lip, his hips pressing more firmly into Ollie's touch, shivers making their trembling way though his body. By the time Oliver poised his question, the herbologist's eyes had closed again, his lips moving like he was trying to mouth at the vampire even though his head was toward the dingy ceiling.

Slowly, breath panting and chest heaving, Conner's gaze lowered to meet Oliver's, heat spiking in his gut and eyes darkening drastically as he took in that innocent expression.

He wanted to devour it, to- to- to- bend Ollie over the dingy marble sink and leave marks on his throat as he claimed him once more. He wanted to bite at his throat and suck him into his mouth and kiss every single inch of Oliver Darling there was. He wanted him in every position, careless and sporadic and altogether exactly what he craved. He wanted Ollie to do all that to him, until he couldn't remember anything but the man's name and this feeling of absolute reckless adoration.

"You." He breathed, his eyes dark and crazed. "Only you."

PMEmail
^
Oliver Darling
 Posted: May 13 2015, 02:33 PM
Time May Change Me
Hogwarts Professor
Single
Pro
Group Icon

Oliver Darling
Oliver had already started undoing the button of the jeans before he had gotten his answer. It was a slow sort of thing, almost as if he didn't quite care whether the pants ever came off or not, but that he had just gotten bored waiting and they had been in his lie of sight. The button was snapped open, as if he had needed something to occupy his time with. He nodded his head slowly as words started to come out of Conner's mouth, his gaze very much on the appealing body part that was level with his face, even as he began to inch the denim down over the man's waist, hands moving slowly, trailing along the skin as he did so.

Once the were somewhere around his knees, well out of the way of his eager mouth, Oliver decided out suck against the cotton material keeping him away from the ultimate price. His mouth becoming very interested in seeing how much of the organ the restricting underwear would allow him to suck into it.

"That," he said slowly, catching cotton covered skin with every movement of his tongue, "Is exactly the sort of answer that I like to hear."

And then the man was inching that cotton down at the same pace that he had been moving the jeans, his lips still working so that sometimes they caught cloth and other times they caught skin. Once there was nothing in the way though, it was quite simple for Oliver to snake out his tongue, teasingly flicking at the tip before taking him into his mouth, sucking and teasing at an expert rate to hear those deep, delicious sounds.

Only just as Oliver brought the other man to the edge, he backed off, pulling away with one last flick and an obnoxious sort of pop.

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Conner Bennett
 Posted: May 13 2015, 03:06 PM
Herbology Professor
Ollie Only Diet
Neutral
Group Icon

Conrad

Darling

Conner was having trouble. Trouble breathing, trouble focusing, trouble thinking past every little tug that brought Ollie just that much closer to the large, swollen aspect of his body he seemed to be thinking with. The herbologist was speaking, trying to articulate something or another, but his brain wasn't focused on that, it was focused on how intently Oliver was watching that part of him, how it twitched under the vampire's gaze.

"Ol-Ol-Ol-Ol-lie!"

and as far as Conner was concerned could have been on the moon because Ollie was paying such glorious attention to his most sensitive body part through his shorts but it still wasn't enough. His body was arched as far as it would go, his mind flashing between the fact that Ollie's mouth was giving him almost exactly what he wanted, and the slowly, leisurely tug of the vampire's fingers, exposing more and more of his skin. Whenever his boyfriend's mouth would catch a bit of skin, the man would tense, his body going taut for a long moment before he was back to being gelatin.

Then his shorts were gone, and Conner was making the most embarrassing high pitched variation of "Oliver" because Ollie's mouth was- was- was-

The herbologist was making all sorts of noises, his throat bared and his eyes closed, his mouth in a gaping wet 'O' and his tongue trying its best to keep his lips moist. Had the wall not been holding his weight, his trembling knees would probably have given out. His eyes were wide and unseeing, directed at the ceiling until his throat was loosing a long, keening whine, his head dropping in time to hear that infuriatingly self satisfied pop.

"Ollie!"

PMEmail
^
Oliver Darling
 Posted: May 13 2015, 03:39 PM
Time May Change Me
Hogwarts Professor
Single
Pro
Group Icon

Oliver Darling
"Yes Conner?"

It was likely infuriating how casual the vampire's voice was as he suddenly took a step back, leaving space between himself and the other man. Although his gaze was still roaming over Conner's body, lingering on that erect portion, there was a certain way that he was doing it that almost said he didn't even care. As if it could be any body, any person standing in front of him, clothed or not, of course that was just in his body. There was a darkening innocence in his eyes that seemed to both question why on earth Conner was whining, and saying he knew exactly what Conner wanted from him, and was loving the fact that he had, for the moment denied it.

As he did all this, Oliver had been working at his own jeans, what with his shirt having been gone long ago. Again there was a frustrating slowness, carelessness to the way that he did everything. He did not appeared hurried, or at all anxious to relieve the pulsing desire that did in fact exist in him. When he finally kicked off his jeans, sliding them across the floor and turning his attention to his shorts, he appeared as if he was doing nothing more interesting than changing his clothes. The only thing that deflected that assumption was that he never once took his gaze off of Conner, not until he was moving back towards the man, and turning him around.

From that point, it was very clear that his casual manner had been as much as an act as everything had come before it, because he couldn't keep the name "Conrad" off of his lips.

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Conner Bennett
 Posted: May 13 2015, 09:59 PM
Herbology Professor
Ollie Only Diet
Neutral
Group Icon

Conrad

Darling

The pout on his lips was a bit betrayed, even as his breathing tried to calm, to no avail. For the first time since Ollie had taken off his shirt, Conner had a full view of the man's stomach, and man was he enraptured. His mouth was suddenly full of liquid, enough that he had to swallow, once he was aware that he was almost drooling. But then there was something much more appetizing to look at.

His entire face went slack, eyes widening hungrily. He even took a stumbling step forward as he watched the way the man unhurriedly undressed, his mind a haze of need.

"Ollie." He groaned, unable to pull his gaze from that enticingly bobbing body part until the vampire was stepping forward again, coming back, and Conner was suddenly taken by his expression. Ollie was watching him, and that fact had the last remnants of blood otherwise unused in his body was flowing south again, to the point where it was almost painful.

But then Ollie was back to him, turning him around, and Conner was very very happy to be exactly where he was, even when his arms trembled from where his fingers splayed against the dingy wall, even when his knees felt weak, he was happy. Not simply because he was getting the pleasure that Ollie had so sweetly denied him, but because it was Ollie. It was Ollie that was providing it, Ollie pressing his body forward with each surge, Ollie murmuring that name under his breath, Ollie's hands on his hips. It was over with a loud keening moan, stars in his eyes, fire in his heart, and Ollie's name on his lips. His fingers curled against the wall in bliss, his too-fast breath pooling in the space between him and the wall, even as he turned his head, mouth searching for his boyfriend's, even as a soft laugh grew in his throat.

His plan had gone much better than he'd anticipated.

"I love you." He murmured, giving a bright, dopey smile.

PMEmail
^
Oliver Darling
 Posted: May 15 2015, 10:11 AM
Time May Change Me
Hogwarts Professor
Single
Pro
Group Icon

Oliver Darling
Love was a strange thing. Oliver had decided that a long time ago, and not even from his own experience. Prior to this exchange, his personal experience had been limited, though not unhappy. Sure, there had been a long, long period of loneliness, one that he stated he could handle though he did not wish to return to it now, but the love that he had experienced before that time, his love for Henry, had stayed with him through that time, and although it had morphed and changed, although it currently sat in his chest like a love for family or a long lost friend, it was still there. It was an odd thought, and one that some people might find a bit irrational, but Oliver was certain that because he once loved Henry, he was now able to love Conner.

Though, that wasn't, truly, what Oliver thought to be strange about the emotion. Over the years, watching, but not taking part in anything, the vampire had noticed how love had always seemed to transform things. Ordinary people became extraordinary in their lover's eyes, and sometimes to the rest of the world just because they had that soft, strong quiet support pushing them further along. He had gone from a time when love in marriages was rather trivial - ideal, perhaps, though never necessary, to an age where supposedly all anyone did was marry for love. He'd seen people make mistakes with it, lose it, miss it, take it for granted, but everyone in the end, on some level, was still always searching. It was fluid, flowing from one person to another and then back again.

It was far more powerful and more important than the biological firings of one's brain that science often spouted that it was. Love was a force that was all its own, and as Oliver happily aided Conner's lips in their search, placing his own over top of the man and gently kissing him, he found that it was one that he was more than happy to posses.

He leaned his forehead against Conner's and grinned, "I love you more."

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPGD Topsites RPG-D the Greater Good
skinned by lauz of shine and candyland couture.