I Will Protect Everyone
Sam is currently Offline
Head of Gryffindor/DADA Professor
Single
Pro
Group Icon

Juliet

Boudreaux
It had been a couple of days since Jules had gone to the club with Stark, she had stayed home most of the day today, it had been pretty fun being able to hang out with someone since she hadn't hung out with many people. She had gotten dressed and decided since she had bought herself lapis lazuli the other day, she decided she would test it out today. She got dressed, put on a cloak, and she kept her hair down and, with the lapis lazuli on her person, she walked out of her apartment.

Jules was a little nervous about stepping out into the sunlight, but was assured that the lapis lazuli would protect her from the sun. She sighed and stepped out of the shadows and smiled as she wasn't burned alive, she walked down the streets of London and decided she would go to a nice little restaurant she had heard about. She walked at a normal humans pace, for some vampires that meant walking super slow, but for her, she didn't mind. She had her hands in her pockets as she walked. She had unintentionally dressed like she was from the 80's or 90's, which was decades ago. But she really didn't care, it was comfortable.

Jules walked in to the small restaurant and was seated fairly quickly. She just wanted to hang out, she just ordered a glass of water but didn't touch it. She watched people come and go and looked out the window, it was nice to be able to go out in the sun light without being afraid to get burned, when the waitress came back and asked to take her order she looked at her. " I'm fine with just water thanks." She told her politely and with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sansa Kava
 Posted: Aug 21 2015, 05:44 PM
Werewolf
Queen of Scared and Strong
JJeh is currently Offline
Waitress/ Student
It's beyond Complicated
Neutral
Group Icon

Sansa Kava

As per usual, Sansa was always rather reluctant to walk back into the world that she had been forced to leave behind. She supposed that since meeting Stark and starting school again she had become slightly more confident, which in turn made the trip back to her old home easier, but easier wasn't the same as fine. Sansa still had the distinct sense that she did not belong there any more, though lately she's been wondering if now it was because of something she had decided rather than feeling as if it were something the others were placing upon her.

Whatever the answer to that question was, it didn't change the fact that Sansa was required to return every few months or so. She had been putting it off for a while now, but it was about a week until the next full moon, and she was completely out of potion. Even someone as stubborn as herself, couldn't deny that the fact she was running out of time. That day she hadn't had any classes at the University, so figured that she might as well make a trip out of it.

The pub caught her eye when as she was placing her potion into her pocket. The intention was to go straight home, however there was a grumble in her stomach that was insisting that she go in, rather than walk past as she normally would. When she walked into the door, she was distracted by a scent, and turned her gaze towards the girl it was coming from. There was something about her that seemed....

Familiar.

"Excuse me," she said very quietly once she had approached the table the vampire was sitting at, "Um... This may seem rather odd for me to ask but... Do you know... Stark?"

Maybe it's nice to have someone to catch you
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Juliet Boudreaux
 Posted: Aug 25 2015, 01:22 AM
I Will Protect Everyone
Sam is currently Offline
Single
Pro
Group Icon

Juliet

Boudreaux
Jules was just stirring her ice water around and was watching people walk in and out of the restaurant. The waitress had come by many times and asked if she wanted something and she said no every time, she was now reading over a book she had gotten. A scent caught her nose and she frowned, a werewolf? She blinked a bit and looked up as a girl spoke. When she mentioned Stark she nodded. " Yes I do. May I ask why?" She asked curiously, maybe this was a friend of his? Or was it his roommate he talked a little bit about.

" Why don't you sit down?" Jules offered with a warm smile and she pointed to the other side of the booth, she continued stirring her water and she looked at the girl. " You know Stark as well? Are you a friend of his?" She asked her. Jules still had the lapis she bought for Stark in her pocket and was going to give it to him the next time she saw him. Who knows when that would be though. She could tell that this girl knew Stark because she could smell his scent on her. Sometimes she liked being a vampire, but than again, she sometimes disliked it.

(OOC: Sorry its short. I'll make it longer next time promise!)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sansa Kava
 Posted: Aug 25 2015, 09:28 AM
Werewolf
Queen of Scared and Strong
JJeh is currently Offline
Waitress/ Student
It's beyond Complicated
Neutral
Group Icon

Sansa Kava

As soon as Sansa discovered herself letting out a sigh of relief she wondered what exactly she feared was going to happen from asking that question. It was an innocent enough question to ask and really the worst that could happen was that the vampire said no, and they both went on their ways. It wasn't as if the woman was going to attack her in broad daylight for asking a question, and really Sansa wondered if she really should be still assuming that creatures were going to attack her ever. If her and Stark thought differently about things, and even Bryce - for all the pain he had caused her - had also thought differently as a child, then really shouldn't she maybe start thinking that her father had been lying to her all those years?

Really that was a question that she was going to have to answer another time and in another place, but still when the other woman gave her both an affirmative to her question and an invitation to sit down, Sansa felt relief anyway. Smoothing out her hair, she cautiously sat down, murmuring a soft, "Thank you." As she did so. After all it wouldn't hurt to be polite. "I guess... I asked because I was curious. He doesn't often... make friends."

Nearly as soon as she sat down a waiter appeared to ask her if she wanted anything. Sansa had to surpress a grin, wondering the vampire across from her had been driving him nuts without ordering. Seeing as how her stomach was still growling at her and her condition did not stop her from eating, Sansa gave a small smile and ordered the first thing that she saw on the menu. She figured it would likely be healthier to eat something other than ice cream, at least just this once.

When that was done she turned her attention back to the vampire she was sitting across from her, a curious feeling bubbling in her stomach as she casually appraised what she could from their conversation. She seemed nice enough, given that she hadn't told a complete stranger to scram yet, and she certainly was pretty (Though hadn't Stark said that's what happened to Vampires? Of course he had just been attempting to convince her that she didn't find him attractive which was impossible anyway). Together these things should make Sansa pleased to be speaking to her but something about all of it was just... not making her so.

"Oh well..." Sansa frowned. What exactly was she to Stark? Certainly by now they could be called friends, however that word did not really feel satisfying in Sansa's mouth. That could be because she was the one that wished there was more to it than that, but still she didn't think so. Even if they weren't going to ever be romantic, Sansa still felt like they were more than friends, "We live together so... I guess that would make us friends of some sort wouldn't it? Though I think he'd take in any stray off the street, which I guess I kind of was," she gave an awkward laugh at her own poorly made joke, "so maybe I'm just... a room mate to him. I don't know."

[OOC: don't worry about it hun! It's totally fine!]

Maybe it's nice to have someone to catch you
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Juliet Boudreaux
 Posted: Aug 26 2015, 05:24 AM
I Will Protect Everyone
Sam is currently Offline
Single
Pro
Group Icon

Juliet

Boudreaux
Jules frowned a bit when the girl let out a sigh of relief. " Were you scared I was going to attack you or something?" She asked teasingly and joking, she had a feeling the girl didn't like coming to or hadn't come to the magical side of London in a while or she was just apprehensive around vampires. Either way Jules couldn't help but tease because Jules had acted the same way anytime she had looked to see if someone was her sister Lia. Once she had figured out they weren't she'd sigh in relief as well. But Jules would never attack anyone in broad daylight, because it would be stupid and Jules would never do something like that. Especially to a young girl.

Jules nodded in a you're welcome when the girl thanked her. " I'm Juliet by the way, but you can call me Jules, Julie, Juliet. Whatever you want." She said as she extended a hand towards the girl, she nodded a bit. " I don't make friends often either. But Starks a pretty cool guy, he's probably just one of those guys that prefers solitude and quiet." She shrugged a bit. " But I can tell he doesn't make friends often, I'm not sure if its because I'm perceptive or if its because I'm the same way." She laughed a bit. She giggled when the waiter rushed over and when the girl ordered she smiled and said after he had walked away and was out of ear shot. " I've been driving the poor man nuts, I'll have to give him a pretty good tip for dealing with me."

Jules frowned a bit internally, she was getting a strange vibe from this young girl. She couldn't tell exactly what is was but it seemed like she was trying hard to be happy but wasn't. Jules stirred her water continuously and, if she were human, she would be sipping from it right now. She listened as the young girl spoke and nodded. " Oh, your his roommate. He mentioned you the other night while we were at the club. He said you two were friends, so I would assume since you're roommates you would be best friends." She said easily, she tried to laugh at the girls poor joke but couldn't. " I don't think thats true and you know that isn't true." She added with a shrug as she stopped stirring her drink. " It seems like you've known Stark for a long time hmm?" She asked curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPGD Topsites RPG-D the Greater Good
skinned by lauz of shine and candyland couture.