Posted: Mar 7 2015, 11:36 AM
N/A
Manda/Kait is currently Offline
Russia
Engaged
Pro
Group Icon

Kaitlen Atriz Grayson
"Come on, you can do it," Kaitlen urged, holding Nickie up. He stook a shaky step forward, his arms wiggling around as he did so. "Though I don't know why I am encouraging you to do this, you are already scary when you crawl," she muttered to herself with a smile. There were times when you could defiantly tell he was her child.

... Like now.

"Nickie," Kaitlen whined, looking at her son who was now sitting down. Was that a pout on his face? Oh it was. He had got her lazy trait and decided to refuse to learn how to do something, very stubbornly. "Come on love, you gotta start sometime. Don't you want to be able to run with Ineesa?" Nickie looked at her and babbled, "Mamaaaaaa" with tearful eyes. Ineesa who saw it, wrinkled her face, and fled to her room. That girl refused to be in the same room when he was crying, and quickly learned the signs of when he was about to do so.

Kait scooped up her son in her lap and bounced him gently before he started crying, murmuring comforting words. "Nickie love, its ok. Mama has you right? She will always be here. You won't fall while me or daddy is with you. We will catch you." After a bit, Nicholas rubbed his face against her shoulder and his eyes dried. Looking at her with wide cerulean colored eyes, he placed his hand on her cheek and pushed gently. "What are you doing, you silly child?" He didn't give her a response though, but that was expected. For some reason, he didn't talk much. His lips did erupt into a wide grin however, and Kait found herself grinning back.

"Want to try again?" She place his feet on the floor again, holding him up. Nickie looked at her with wide eyes, but Kait just smiled back. "You can do it, I promise. Now get off that lazy bum of yours, hm?"

She could safely say that Nicholas here had probably increased her ability to be patient. He was worse than Ineesa, and that was when Kait was scared to even hold her.

Made by Nia
PMEmail
^
Frodo Moria
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 11:38 AM
N/A
Rev is currently Offline
HEALER
ENGAGED
Pro
Group Icon

After what felt like eternity, Frodo was feeling better.

It had not been easy dealing with the after effects of the fire, because even though he had not been there, it had been excruciating to have heard of all the people who lost their lives, both humans and creatures. Every nerve in his body was against whatever the Ministry was concocting and he hated the fact that the creatures had been forced to live in slums in the first place. In his head, they had no right to be treated as inferiors and the whole war wouldn't have happened, had the Ministry been more understanding on the concept of equality.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Ineesa running and with a grin, he picked her up in his arms before she could bump into him. "Where are you off to in such a hurry, huh?" The brunet questioned softly, laughing as his daughter buried her face in his neck, her fingers fiddling on his bare chest. "I'm guessing your brother started crying again," he said and placed a kiss on the blonde's head. It was easy to forget that he was not Ineesa's biological father, because as far as he was concerned, she was his own.

"Kait, please tell me that you did not make Nick cry this time as well," Frodo called out teasingly as he entered the living room and set the girl down, though she refused to leave his side. "Give the kid a break, will you? I am almost afraid to leave you alone with him, for who knows how many fighting techniques you would have forced him to learn by now."

He was only joking of course, but a part of him would definitely remerge with that worry, a few more years from now.

la

la

la

PMWebsite
^
Kaitlen Atriz Grayson
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 12:16 PM
N/A
Russia
Engaged
Pro
Group Icon

Kaitlen Atriz Grayson
Nickie took a step foward towards his father at the sight of him. "Ha! See it wasn't that hard!" Kait exclaimed happily, letting her son take another step forward before sitting down. "You deserve some yummy food now, but that's when I feel like getting up." If Lora was here, she would probably shake her head because she would probably declare to get the food now. But Lora and other people now had realized that just because she had a child, her weirdness would go away a bit. Kait thinks that Fonny was really hoping for it, more than the others though.

"He has to learn how to walk first," the brunette replied, grinning at Frodo. "And I didn't make him cry, dear hobbit. One, he didn't because I stopped it in time, and two, he was doing it because he is stubborn as f-... pie." Censorship was especially important in the house apparently (according to Frodo) because Ineesa could now speak and Nickie was learning how to. It was sad, it was one of the best ways for her to express her thoughts, but she supposed she could learn complicated words now that nobody knew and do it that way.

She knew Frodo was worried about him being taught how to fight. Yes, Kait did plan on teaching him, but only self-defense. Even if he didn't have a mother with a questionable past, it is a really useful thing to know for the just in case situations. Especially since the war was bringing in everybody, even the people who stand neutral. And if Kait did what she wanted to do in the future...

Kaitlen then stood up and wrapped her arms around him, concern showing in her eyes. "Everything go o.k. today?" Ever since the fire, Frodo had been dealing with the victims and he hadn't been 100% him.

Made by Nia
PMEmail
^
Frodo Moria
 Posted: Mar 8 2015, 01:51 PM
N/A
Rev is currently Offline
HEALER
ENGAGED
Pro
Group Icon

"Alright then, so it is very much confirmed that our son inherited both your laziness and stubbornness," Frodo stated with a shake of his head. He picked up Nicholas, who giggled as he was slightly bounced up and down. Everytime the former Hitrost looked at him, he still could not believe that he was half responsible for the perfection that their baby. From the moment he had met Kait, to this very day, life had just been the epitome of a roller coaster and he wouldn't have asked for a thing to change.

Rolling his eyes good naturedly, he placed a kiss on his son's forehead before setting him down next to Ineesa. "You do realise that you are the Hobbit in this relationship, right?" The brunet chuckled, gazing teasingly at Kait. it wasn't something he mentioned often but he found her short height quite endearing, especially since he was more tall than he had anticipated he would be. "And thank you for holding in your tongue on that, I know how difficult it must be for you," he grinned, running his hand through his hair.

Frodo wrapped his arms around his fiancé's waist and giving her a deep kiss, he told softly, "Everything is fine, I feel much better." Sure, things weren't perfect and he was still not over the fact that so many people lost their lives but he also knew that he could not let it burden him forever. All he could do was continue to help and heal those that needed his assistance.

"It was just so tragic, nobody deserved that," the brunet murmured, burying his face in her hair.

la

la

la

PMWebsite
^
Kaitlen Atriz Grayson
 Posted: Mar 16 2015, 05:28 PM
N/A
Russia
Engaged
Pro
Group Icon

Kaitlen Atriz Grayson
"You are symbolically the hobbit," Kait argued, while pushing a toy car to Nickie. He grabbed it with chubby hands and started rolling it back and forth on Ineesa's leg, who just pouted a little. There were times where Ineesa was like a miniature Monae, where other times she acted just the opposite. Kait figured it was the fact that she was being raised by Kait and Monae, who were very much opposites so while Ineesa was developing her personality, it would most likely fluctuate. "Though I actually never read the books. All I know is that hobbits have like, huge ass feet and apparently hates traveling or something." She shrugged. She preferred books of action or crazy lunatics. Though she really should, considered Frodo had the name of one of the characters.

Liath slithered to Kaitlen and wrapped herself around her wrist, hissing about how Gray Moon was being a bitch. The ex-Hrabrost payed her no mind as she leaned over and tickled Ineesa's feet. Squealing, Ineesa jumped up and ran behind Frodo, wrapping her arms around his neck.

wip, lost muse

Made by Nia
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPGD Topsites RPG-D the Greater Good
skinned by lauz of shine and candyland couture.