Juliet Dawson
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 11:16 AM
Honesty, and Honour is all we have
JJeh is currently Offline
Auror In Training
Married
Neutral
Group Icon

It was almost strange, pushing the stroller in the shadow of the large castle that she had once called home. The transition between student and mother had been so short, yet it was likely made easier by the fact that this was not the first time that she had been back to the area. Pregnant and eager to change the world, Juliet had been walking the halls of her former school supposedly keeping an eye on it for the ministry, but mostly attempting to keep those that she worked for out of it. The thought of Cyrus, or Anton tainting the place that she had once called home for so long had been sickening to her. At the very least there had been call for a cease fire and the war that had been brewing for so long had dwindled back into a faint tension that was always in the area.

Juliet supposed that it was for the best, but she couldn't help but wonder how long this odd peace would last.

That however was a problem for another day, when she was back and work and thinking about trying to change the world again. For now, she was just a mother, taking a stroll through the Hogsmeade gardens, praying that neither Zandera or Morgan woke up, a prayer that was never listened to. Though that too was something that the young mother was quickly becoming very used to. The child in question, Morgan this time, was already in Juliet's arms before the cry had fully completed. Bouncing the girl softly, she began humming a soft tune in the back of her throat, interrupting it with soft murmurers of soothing words as she assessed what the problem was and made sure that her other little darling was still fast asleep.

Thankfully she was. At least the children had seemed to enter a considerate phase of their infancy where they took turns being the one who needed attention - which was a great help when Zander was not around and she only had one set of arms.

"Well you just missed Mummy didn't you?" the witch cooed down at the now gurgling baby as she steered the stroller with one hand towards a nearby bench. "Well that's good, because you know Mummy missed you too."

Flicking the child lightly on the nose she laughed, earning a sound that was almost similar. Juliet's face relaxed as she settled into her seat, rocking the stroller softly with a foot, and bouncing Morgan in her arms. It was a nice day out - she was going to stay here for a while.

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
A.J. Laterman
 Posted: Jul 31 2015, 12:05 AM
I'm Not That Special
Sam is currently Offline
Auror in Training
Single
Pro
Group Icon

A.J.

Laterman
A.J. had decided today would be a nice day to go out for a nice jog. She wore sweat pants and a tank top, her hair in its usual ponytail. She didn't go running much, but decided since she was an auror she might as well try to work out a bit more since she might have to do a lot of running in her job. She had finally visited her parents since coming back, her mother was so excited as was her father, but her dad checked to make sure she was not maimed or seriously injured which made her roll her eyes now because it was funny how overprotective her dad was.

A.J. jogged for a few more miles outside of Hogwarts, it was still a hard adjustment to not going to hogwarts anymore even though she had graduated three year prior. She loved this place, it was her home away from home, she smiled, it was full of good memories as well as bad ones. A.J. shook her head as she jogged down to the hogsmeade gardens, she slowed to a stop and put her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath.

She looked around and saw a woman sitting on a bench with her two children, she smiled softly at the sight. She walked towards them and sat down on the opposite bench, she leaned forward and had her arms resting on her knees. " Your daughters are very pretty." She told the woman kindly.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Juliet Dawson
 Posted: Aug 21 2015, 05:25 PM
Auror In Training
Married
Neutral
Group Icon

Juliet looked up at the sound of feet approaching her, only curiousity on her features. Despite the fact that she had spent the year after school and before her pregnancy studying to become an Auror, this had not put an overly suspicious personality in her. Juliet was still the sort of person who assumed that people were naturally good first, and only allowed them to be proven guilty later. It didn't seem to be the way that her superiors were running the Ministry any more however she had been raised under the mantra 'innocent until proven guilty' and couldn't help but think someone like herself had to be a bit of a benefit.

Either way, she had no concerns when she heard the running feet approaching her and it did not change when the woman came into her line of sight. She seemed to be just like anybody else - then again didn't everyone? Who actually looked as if they were out to cause trouble? Aside from her former boss, and he had still managed to get into a position of power despite the fact that there was always something about him that seemed... off.

It seemed that nothing really made a difference anyway.

"Oh," Juliet looked up with a mild surprise at the sound of the voice, before giving a warm smile and glancing down at the little girls who had just been complimented, "Thank you very much. Between you and me, I am fairly certain that they got that from their father. Though if you ask him, he'd say it's from me, so I guess neither of us are very good judges."

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
A.J. Laterman
 Posted: Aug 25 2015, 01:50 AM
I'm Not That Special
Sam is currently Offline
Auror in Training
Single
Pro
Group Icon

A.J.

A.J. giggled a bit at the woman. " They probably got their looks from both their parents." She said with a smile, she could tell the woman was anxious that she was going to hurt her children before realizing that A.J. wasn't a threat, she sipped on her bottle of water before looking at the girls again. " How old are they?" She asked kindly and curiously. She sipped on her water again before undoing her ponytail, gathering her hair in her hands, and pulling her hair up again.

A.J. frowned a bit, the woman looked familiar in a way, maybe she had seen her somewhere before? She shrugged a bit inwardly, maybe it was just her. " I'm A.J. by the way, A.J. Laterman." She said with a smile, she wiped the sweat off her hands and extended a hand to the young lady who looked about her age maybe a little older.

Laterman

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Juliet Dawson
 Posted: Aug 25 2015, 09:44 AM
Auror In Training
Married
Neutral
Group Icon

"That would be the compromise that we are going to have to make isn't it?" Juliet replied with a warm grin and a giggle of her own, "You would think that it would be as simple as agreeing to disagree however when it comes to which of us is far superior to the other, I do not think my husband and I are ever going to see eye-to-eye... or give into the other for that matter. I guess there are worst things than you could be arguing about than essentially who adores the other more."

That had been how her relationship had always gone with Zander though. Even from the early days when she had been more captivated by the rugged sense of danger that Mars provided for her, she and Zander had always just been... there for each other, sure that the other was far more worth their time. Sometimes she looked back at the timid boy that her husband had been in those days and couldn't help but laugh. Sure, you could see signs of him in the little things that he did, the way that he worried about certain things that others never would, but he had grown up so much since then. He had confidence that Juliet liked to think that maybe she had given him. After all, it had been she who invited him to sit down that very first night (and he had looked so surprised when she had done it too) who knows what might have happened if she had never made that offer.

Not anything Juliet felt that she would be overly thrilled about. Her life was perfect just the way that it was - she didn't want to think about how it could be different.

Shaking her head, she pulled herself back into the conversation that she was having. There was no place for reminiscing when you were attempting to be social, "They are just over five months actually. I can hardly believe that its been that long myself, but that's how it goes doesn't it? I keep telling Zander that I'm going to blink and they'll be having kids of their own."

Here there was another giggle, and then her attention was drawn to the woman that was sitting across from her. Juliet wouldn't say that she was the best with faces, however she was not the worst either. She liked to think that if she had seen someone before she would remember them, though at the moment, she was having difficulty doing so. There was a itch in the back of her mind that said she had met the woman on some occasion or another, but no matter how hard she thought, she could not come up with the answer for it.

"It's nice to meet you A.J. I'm Juliet. Juliet Dawson."

PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
A.J. Laterman
 Posted: Aug 26 2015, 04:43 AM
I'm Not That Special
Sam is currently Offline
Auror in Training
Single
Pro
Group Icon

A.J.

A.J. laughed. " Yes it would." She agreed and nodded as she listened to the woman. " Yeah, there could be far worse arguments. My parents argued over who i got my looks from one was always saying the other, but eventually I basically forced them to compromise when I was about 11 or 12." She laughed a bit and smiled back. She could see the woman was very in love with her husband and it made her happy, A.J. liked seeing people in love, it gave her hope that she would find someone to love and who would love her back. She sipped on her water again before looking, she blinked in realization. " You work at the ministry don't you? I swear I've seen you around there before." She said. " Are you an Auror by any chance?" She asked curiously, she knew she had seen her before and just couldn't place it. But the only places A.J. had been too lately was work and her apartment.

A.J. nodded a bit. " Wow five months? They are absolutely beautiful." She said, she gave the small girls a wave before returning to the conversation with their mother. " Its a pleasure to meet you Juliet." She said, when she heard the name she blinked again. " You're an Auror trainee right? I've heard your name a couple of times. I'm an Auror trainee as well." She said, now she remembered where she had seen the woman before, they passed each other up a couple of times in the office, maybe once or twice, but A.J. was one of those people that even though she forgot your name she always remembered your face.

" So what brings you to hogsmeade? Just out for some fresh air, a little shopping, or all of the above?" She asked kindly before sipping her water again. " I'm sorry if it seems like I'm prying." She apologized.

Laterman

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPGD Topsites RPG-D the Greater Good
skinned by lauz of shine and candyland couture.